Green Screen ® Organic Sunscreen SPF 32 Original is healthy, highly effective and safe for children and adults of all ages.
- Healthy – non-nano, not-micronized Zinc Oxide as its sole active ingredient; Zinc Oxide is the only sunscreen active ingredient FDA-approved for children under 6 months of age.
- Safe – contains simply eight edible-grade, 86% certified organic ingredients and is completely petrochemical-free
- Effective – provides 97% UV absorption across the entire UVA & UVB spectrum
- Unique formula - gluten-free, corn-free and vegan
- Fragrance-free & non-comedogenic
- Ecosystem approved – biodegradable formula is safe for reefs and the aquatic environment & packaged in 100% recyclable tubes
- Cruelty-free – never tested on animals – only tested on humans per FDA OTC Sunscreen Monograph regulations
- Dermatologist recommended for children
Green Screen® Organic Sunscreen SPF 32 is easy to apply at all temperatures and essentially transparent at the rated SPF value.
The average individual particle size of the Zinc Oxide USP we use is 0.260 micron (260nm) with Standard Deviation of 0.012 micron (12nm). This means that there are statistically zero particles smaller than 100nm, the cutoff for the nano classification. Most nano sunscreens on the market have particle sizes in the range of 10-20nm.
Green Screen SPF 32 Original will normally wash out of clothing using normal laundry detergent in a modern washing machine. If whiteness persists, use a stain stick.
The Complete List of Ingredients in Green Screen SPF 32 Original
- 25% non-nano Zinc Oxide
- Eldorado Springs Artesian Water
- Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Organic Shea Butter
- Vegetable Emulsifying Wax NF (cetearyl alcohol & polysorbate 60 from soybeans)
- Vegetable Vitamin E (non-gmo from sunflower seeds)
Green Screen is an effective, healthy and safe sunscreen for your entire family. You can use it daily and be confident that it’s free of harmful petrochemicals that are known to bioaccumulate.
Zinc oxide is a better sunscreen active ingredient than titanium dioxide and the only one Kabana uses for the following reasons:
- Zinc oxide the most effective UV absorber across the entire UVA and UVB spectrum.
- ZInc oxide is made from the critical mineral nutrient zinc instead of the toxic heavy metal, titanium.
- Zinc oxide holds tight to its electrons when it absorbs UV energy and limits the creation of free radicals that do damage and increase the risk of skin cancer.
- Zinc oxide is the sole sunscreen active ingredient approved for use on children by FDA
The zinc oxide Kabana uses is non-nano, and not-micronized; there are zero zinc oxide nanoparticles in our formulas.
I just used your product on Sunday June 28th at Ocean on Long Island. I have fair skin. It performed fantastic, I did not burn and my skin felt great, no stinky odor. In fact I asked my daughter in law to try it on my 1 yr old granddaughter, on whom she was using high end coopertone sunscreen. She wanted to seen how it worked on me first. We're converts. End of story.
C. DiPaola - New York, NY